Welcome to Alma P.S.’s School Council!
As a school council member, you can help your council discover new and exciting ways to contribute
to the education of students in your school. Education is a partnership involving parents, students, teachers, principals, school boards, government, and the community. Your involvement in the council gives you the opportunity to strengthen that partnership, and to be part of a dedicated team working to ensure a high quality of education and an accountable education system for the children of Ontario. Your participation can make a difference!
2021-2022 Alma Public School School Council Elections: Held September 16, 2021 (See Minutes For Details)
Meeting Dates: We meet on the second Thursday of the following months at 6:30pm. All are welcome! If you would like to be sent the invitation email to the virtual meetings, please email us at email@example.com and we will add you to the list.
Tentative Dates Are:
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 (Virtual)
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 (Virtual)
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 (Virtual)
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 (Virtual)
- Thursday, February 10, 2022 (Virtual)
- Thursday, April 14, 2022 (Virtual)
- Thursday, May 12, 2022 (Virtual)
- Thursday, June 9, 2022 (Virtual)
Please note, we will not be meeting in the months of December, March or June.
Meeting Minutes (pdf)
Council Office Members:
- Amanda Reid – Chair
- Paula O’Donnell – Secretary
- Betty-Sue Driedger – Treasurer