Welcome to Alma P.S.’s School Council!
As a school council member, you can help your council discover new and exciting ways to contribute
to the education of students in your school. Education is a partnership involving parents, students, teachers, principals, school boards, government, and the community. Your involvement in the council gives you the opportunity to strengthen that partnership, and to be part of a dedicated team working to ensure a high quality of education and an accountable education system for the children of Ontario. Your participation can make a difference!
2021-2022 Alma Public School School Council Elections: TBA
Meeting Dates: We meet on the first Thursday of the following months at 6:30pm. All are welcome!
- Thursday, September 17th, 2020 (date change due to Staggered Entry/COVID-19)
- October 1st, 2020 (Virtual)
- November 5th, 2020 (Virtual)
- January 2021 (cancelled)
- February 4th, 2021 (Virtual) (cancelled)
- March 18th, 2021 (Virtual)
- May 6th, 2021 (Virtual)
- June 3rd, 2021 (Virtual)
Please note, we will not be meeting in the months of December, March or June.
Meeting Minutes (pdf)
Council Office Members:
- Amanda Reid – Chair
- Paula O’Donnell – Secretary
- Betty-Sue Driedger – Treasurer