Skip to Main Content

Transcripts & Education Verification

Official ONTARIO  STUDENT  TRANSCRIPTS can be ordered by:


If you are applying to College and University Programs through OCAS or OUAC, your transcript is automatically requested  as part of your Application.

Please allow time for processing when ordering a Transcript.  If you attended Centennial CVI prior to 1986, processing your request may take a few days to prepare.

Contact the Centennial CVI Guidance Office for any issues.

For more details UGDSB >  Board > Transcripts: