Transcripts & Education Verification
Official ONTARIO STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS can be ordered by:
- Ontario Transcript Request/Replacement Diploma Form: Request For Transcript Form 2022
- Transcripts are $20. for the first transcript & $5.00 for each additional copy. Replacement Diplomas are $20.
- You must pay Online – use this link https://ugdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/67640/64/False/True
- Complete the transcript form including;
- Maiden Name or Name while attending
- Name of School last attended in Upper Grand District School Board
- Final Year
- Mailing Address & Contact phone number
- Date of Birth
- Make payment & then Email completed Transcript Request Form & copies of Two pieces of government-issued ID to: [email protected]
If you are applying to College and University Programs through OCAS or OUAC, your transcript is automatically requested as part of your Application.
- For the application to college, please access http://ontariocolleges.ca/
- For the application to university, please access http://www.ouac.on.ca/
- If you do not know your OEN Student Number, type zeros in that field
- Ensure your Date of Birth is entered correctly YYY/MM/DD and Previous Legal Last Name
- Your transcript fee of $20.00 will be added to your application fee and will be processed by credit card
Please allow time for processing when ordering a Transcript. If you attended Centennial CVI prior to 1986, processing your request may take a few days to prepare.
Contact the Centennial CVI Guidance Office for any issues.
For more details UGDSB > Board > Transcripts: https://www.ugdsb.ca/board/transcripts/