School Hours/School Entry Routines
- Our morning bell rings at 8:50 am.
- Don’t Be Late! We appreciate parent support having students at school by 8:45 so that instruction is not interrupted by late arrivals.
- Supervision begins on the playground at 8:35. For their own safety, students should not be on the playground before that time or after 3:25 in the afternoon.
- Primary students play outside in their designated play areas when they arrive in the morning until the 8:50 bell. At this time, students line up at the primary doors, where a teacher will greet them and bring them in to the school.
- Junior students also play outside until the 8:50 morning bell rings. They will enter through the junior doors at the east end.
- Intermediate students enter the school at the bell and are supervised inside as they go to their lockers and prepare for their morning classes
|8:35||Playground Supervision begins/ Buses arrive|
|8:50 – 9:40||Period 1|
|9:40 – 10:30||Period 2|
|10:30 – 11:10||Nutrition Break (NB1)|
|11:10 – 12:00||Period 3|
|12:00 – 12:50||Period 4|
|12:50 – 1:30||Nutrition Break|
|1:30 – 2:20||Period 5|
|2:20 – 3:10||Period 6|
|3:10 – 3:25||Supervised Dismissal / Bus Pick Up|