- sharing equipment fairly and taking turns
- clearing slides quickly for the next person
- making sure nobody is below before sliding
Students shall promote safety by:
- avoiding food or gum while on equipment
- not pushing, hitting, throwing objects
- not running, playing tag games, jumping off platforms, or playing at top of slide
- always sitting while sliding
- not climbing on railings or exterior building structures
- reporting injuries to the duty teacher quickly
- not moving anyone who is injured
Strangulation Hazard: Caution to Parents
Draw strings must be trimmed back and tied securely, or completely removed.
Scarves should not be worn or must be well tucked in when playing on equipment.