SEPTEMBER, 2021 – Use this form to contact Guidance for Fall, 2021
Do you need to make a Guidance appointment or contact Guidance for a change to your Quadmester 1 timetable? Use this link to request a Course Change or to contact Guidance. Guidance will contact you as soon as possible!
————– Last Year’s Info —————
If you have any questions about post-secondary education or the application process, please contact us in Guidance or make an appointment using the above information. If you are looking for the information shared at the post-secondary meeting on Dec. 26th, see the links below.
We offer a variety of services:
- ask questions and get help with course and career planning
- find out information on just about anything!
- get some direction or help with a problem – big or small
- visit a guidance counsellor
- see the school nurse
- visit the school social worker
- make an appointment to see the Community Alcohol and Addictions Counsellor
- get assistance from our student success staff
- complete your work in our resource area, or
- visit your special education coordinator
The co-op and Student Success offices are also in our area. You’ll find us at the corner of the 100 and 200 halls. Come for a visit!