Book your Guidance Appointments using our on-line Booking System!
You can now use this link to book a virtual appointment on-line with Guidance, Special Ed, Social Workers! Once you complete the request, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting at your appointment time. Use your ugcloud email account to book. If you have any questions, call 519-941-0491 ext. 221.
Information for new students – Welcome to ODSS! Grade 8 Virtual Parent Info Night is Thurs, Jan 14th
If you have any questions about post-secondary education or the application process, please contact us in Guidance or make an appointment using the above information. If you are looking for the information shared at the post-secondary meeting on Dec. 26th, see the links below.
We offer a variety of services:
- ask questions and get help with course and career planning
- find out information on just about anything!
- get some direction or help with a problem – big or small
- visit a guidance counsellor
- see the school nurse
- visit the school social worker
- make an appointment to see the Community Alcohol and Addictions Counsellor
- get assistance from our student success staff
- complete your work in our resource area, or
- visit your special education coordinator
The co-op and Student Success offices are also in our area. You’ll find us at the corner of the 100 and 200 halls. Come for a visit!