Click the link above called “Book an appointment with a Guidance Counsellor”
————– Last Year’s Info —————
If you have any questions about post-secondary education or the application process, please contact us in Guidance or make an appointment using the above information.
If you are looking for the information shared at the last 2021-22 post-secondary meeting, see the links below.
We offer a variety of services:
- ask questions and get help with course and career planning
- find out information on just about anything!
- get some direction or help with a problem – big or small
- visit a guidance counsellor
- see the school nurse
- visit the school social worker
- make an appointment to see the Community Alcohol and Addictions Counsellor
- get assistance from our student success staff
- complete your work in our resource area, or
- visit your special education coordinator
The co-op and Student Success offices are also in our area. You’ll find us at the corner of the 100 and 200 halls. Come for a visit!