News & Announcements
Interested in earning a high school credit this summer? And earning a college credit? For FREE? There is still a couple of spaces available for the Dual Credit Summer School in Orangeville (Centennial Rd). The deadline is June 21st.
– students earn one credit (counts towards college and high school diploma)
– Developing Leadership (for interpersonal skills, working in groups, fun activities and local excursions)
– Tuesdays from 9am to 1pm and …
Attention Grads - it's time to order your cap & gown for the commencement exercises in November! The cost is $20 and you can check the Cap & Gown Sizing Chart to see what size you need and order and pay on-line. The deadline to order is June 15th!
You can let us know if your child missed school by:
- telephone: 519-941-0491, ext. 258,
- e-mail our attendance secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or send a note with your child on their first day back (note should be brought to the office)
If you are just starting high school or coming to us from another high school, we want to welcome you to O.D.S.S.! If you need admission forms, course selection forms or a list of what to bring and how to register, please click here.
We have some documents that we will provide students the first day but if you’d like to check them out now, here’s a list: