Committed to all students and honouring all pathways.
At the Upper Grand DSB, we are committed to all students, K-12+, having equitable opportunities to explore and experience diverse pathway options. Through these opportunities, we aim to support student optimism for a rich and vibrant future, regardless of which initial pathway they choose, and how their plans might shift and change throughout their lives.
- Experiential Learning (Grade K-12+)
- About Pathways
- Starting High School (information for Grade 7-8)
- Getting a Head Start on High School
- High School (Grade 9-12)
- Career Pathways Exploration Programs (Grade 11-12)
- Transitioning Out of High School
- Resources and Links