UGDSB Multi-Year Plan Process
The Upper Grand District School Board is undergoing a Multi-Year Plan (MYP) process to set the board’s priorities for 2022-2026.
A school board’s MYP establishes the key directions that guide the organization’s actions for the students and communities that it serves. The MYP should articulate priorities that are future oriented, inclusive, and measurable.
The Multi-Year Plan process is an opportunity for us to re-imagine learning at UGDSB by setting priorities for the next four years that are bold and reflect the diversity and uniqueness of our students and school communities. Throughout this process, the board will engage in consultation and collaboration with our partners in education.
MYP Board Report
An Executive Report regarding the Multi-Year Plan 2022-2026 was approved by the Board of Trustees at the June 28, 2022, Board Meeting.
MYP Plan on a Page
- The UGDSB invited staff, students, families and community agencies to complete a voluntary survey, to help the board set the priorities of the new MYP. The deadline to complete the survey was June 6, 2022.
- January 2022: MYP Process Plan Report presented to Board of Trustees
- February 2022: Project Management firm secured; logistics update provided to the Board of Trustees
- March 2022: Trustee learning sessions, drafting four-year priorities
- April/May 2022: Student, staff, family and community engagement, feedback on draft four-year priorities
- June 2022: Engagement report presented to the Board of Trustees
- June 2022: Finalize four-year priorities
- June 28, 2022: MYP Executive Report approved by Board of Trustees at the June Board Meeting
- November 2022-June 2023: Ongoing work to develop the Board Action Plan to operationalize the MYP, and develop the UGDSB’s new visual identity