UGDSB Multi-Year Plan Process
The Upper Grand District School Board is undergoing a Multi-Year Plan (MYP) process to set the board’s priorities for the next four years.
A school board’s MYP establishes the key directions that guide the organization’s actions for the students and communities that it serves. The MYP should articulate priorities that are future oriented, inclusive, and measurable.
The UGDSB’s current MYP was developed in 2015 for a four-year period (2015-19) and remains in effect until a new MYP is approved by the Board of Trustees.
The Multi-Year Plan process is an opportunity for us to re-imagine learning at UGDSB by setting priorities for the next four years that are bold and reflect the diversity and uniqueness of our students and school communities. Throughout this process, the board will engage in consultation and collaboration with our partners in education.
The UGDSB is inviting staff, students, families and community agencies to complete a voluntary survey, to help the board set the priorities of the new MYP. These priorities should be future oriented, inclusive and measurable. The survey is anonymous and should take around 5-10 minutes to complete. The deadline to complete the survey is June 6 at 12pm noon. SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3GKNX7Y
- January 2022: MYP Process Plan Report presented to Board of Trustees
- February 2022: Project Management firm secured; logistics update provided to the Board of Trustees
- March 2022: Trustee learning sessions, drafting four-year priorities
- April/May 2022: Student, staff, family and community engagement, feedback on draft four-year priorities
- May/June 2022: Engagement report presented to the Board of Trustees
- June 2022: Finalize four-year priorities
- June 2022: MYP goes to the Board of Trustees for approval
Additional details will be posted here as the process evolves, including information about public consultation opportunities. Stay up to date with this process at www.ugdsb.ca/myp.