The Upper Grand District School Board serves more than 35,000 students through 65 elementary schools and 11 secondary schools in the City of Guelph, County of Wellington and County of Dufferin. The UGDSB covers the ancestral and traditional territories of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Six Nations of the Grand River, and Saugeen Ojibway Nation Territories. Inspiring a love of learning and developing engaged, globally literate citizens is the shared purpose of our Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, and more than 4,000 dedicated education and support staff who are aided by the contributions of caring volunteers and community partners.
Our Purpose: To inspire a love of learning and develop engaged, globally literate citizens.
Our Vision: To be recognized as leaders in creating unparalleled, agile, and inclusive learning experiences for all.
- Deliver foundational education and student achievement
- Inspire a love of lifelong learning
- Champion health and wellbeing
- Ensure equity of access and outcomes
- Lead through sustainability
- Foster engaging and supportive learning environments
- Strengthen and grow community relationships
- Continuously learn, evaluate and improve
The board has 10 elected trustees and 2 student trustees. The 2022-23 budget (Operating only) is $432,285,649.
- Directory of Schools (PDF) – Last revised June 2022
- Elementary and Secondary school profiles
- Executive Committee
- Executive Committee Organizational Chart (PDF) – Last revised June 2022