Accommodation and Planning
Planning Staff develop short and long-term enrollment projections in order to evaluate current and future accommodation needs. The department leads accommodation reviews, which are used when the board is considering the closure or consolidation of one or more existing schools. We also run boundary reviews, which establish and manage attendance areas for schools within the district. Other responsibilities of the department include assessing portable classrooms needs, acquiring and disposing of school sites, Education Development Charges, and liaising with local municipal planners on development applications.
- 2020/21 Development Area School Assignments NEW!
- Orangeville/Dufferin and Erin Secondary French Immersion (FI) Assessment NEW!
- Orangeville/Dufferin and Erin International Baccalaureate Survey and Feasibility Study
- École Guelph Lake PS Grade 7 And 8 Implementation Plan
- 2019/20 Development Area School Assignments
- Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP)
- Erin Elementary Review Area Enrolment & Accommodation Information
Stay up-to-date with Planning efforts, sign up to the Planning email list.
For more information about school boundaries or for other general inquiries contact email@example.com or 519-822-4420 ext 821.
|Manager of Planning||Jennifer Passy||ext 820|
|Senior Planner||Heather Imm||ext 824|
|Intermediate Planner||Emily Bumbaco||ext 863|
|Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst||Noel Dyer||
|Administrative Assistant||Kerry Morrison||