Accommodation and Planning
Planning Staff develop short and long-term enrollment projections in order to evaluate current and future accommodation needs. The department leads accommodation reviews, which are used when the board is considering the closure or consolidation of one or more existing schools. We also run boundary reviews, which establish and manage attendance areas for schools within the district. Other responsibilities of the department include assessing portable classrooms needs, acquiring and disposing of school sites, Education Development Charges, and liaising with local municipal planners on development applications.
- West Guelph Consolidated JK 8 FI Initial Report NEW!
- 2021 Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP) Annual Review Report with Approved Board Motions from June 22,2021 NEW!
- 2021_22 Development Area School Assignments
- Orangeville/Dufferin and Erin Secondary French Immersion (FI) Assessment
- Orangeville/Dufferin and Erin International Baccalaureate Survey and Feasibility Study
- Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP)
Stay up-to-date with Planning efforts, sign up to the Planning email list.
For more information about school boundaries or for other general inquiries contact [email protected] or 519-822-4420 ext 821.