Long Term Accommodation Plan
A Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP) is a comprehensive planning document that will help guide capital investment, program, and facility decisions to support a long term vision for the Upper Grand District School Board.
Using data including school size, condition, program and utilization, demographic trends, and expected enrolments, accommodation issues are identified. Identifying issues in a Board-wide plan allows the Board to plan proactively, prioritize next steps and determine the impact of accommodation decisions on the system.
The LTAP is intended to be a living document and will be updated regularly.
The Long Term Accommodation Plan (LTAP) Final Report, as approved June 27, 2018 was approved by Trustees at the Board meeting on June 27, 2018. This report identifies short and long-term priorities to address student accommodation needs.
The LTAP Final Report includes a work plan outlining proposed short-term (1-5 yrs.) and long-term (6-10 yrs.) accommodation priorities. The report does not include any recommended changes to school programs or boundaries.
Reports and documents from the LTAP process are posted below.
For more information regarding the process, including reports, timelines, and public engagement presentations, please click here.
If you would like to provide comments or feedback on accommodation-related matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Documents
- Long Term Accommodation Plan Final Report, as approved June 27, 2018 June 28, 2018 NEW
- Long Term Accommodation Plan Final Report (Draft) and Phase 2 Public Engagement April 10, 2018
- Summary of Input from Phase 1 Public Engagement March 9, 2018
- Agenda – Phase 1 Public Engagement Workshop
- Long Term Accommodation Plan Background Report & Public Engagement Plan January 16, 2018
- Long Term Accommodation Plan Background Report Presentation January 16, 2018
- UGDSB Map