Central PS Attendance Boundary Review
NOTE: At the November 14, 2023 Board Meeting, Trustees decided NOT to proceed with a
Boundary Review Process for Central PS for the 2024-25 school year. Read more…
An OPEN HOUSE will be held on November 30, 2023 at Central PS in the Gymnasium. Drop-in between 6-7pm.
This is not a Boundary Review Process but rather a community engagement opportunity.
The public information session will be an Open House format which provides the school community an opportunity to discuss the enrolment pressures at Central PS. Board staff will be available to provide information, answer questions, and receive feedback.
- Questions and comments can continue to be Emailed to [email protected]
Central PS is a small JK-6 school in downtown Guelph with an On-The Ground (OTG) [operating] capacity of 274 pupil spaces. In the last 2 years, Central PS has experienced increased enrolment and currently accommodates 282 students (unofficial Sept 2023). The site is constrained with limited parking and play areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Finance & Facilities Committee: October 17, 2023 at 7pm
- Presentation of Initial Boundary Review Report
- Board Meeting: November 14, 2023
- Decision to commence Boundary Review process – Trustees voted NOT to proceed with the Boundary Review
Reports, Presentations and Notices
- Initial Boundary Review Report
- Initial Boundary Review Presentation
- Letter to School Community
- Board Decision Resolutions – Nov 14th Board Meeting
All comments and feedback received during this process will be presented to Trustees in the Final Report for their consideration. Please be advised any feedback received through this process will become part of a public record redacted for any identifying or improper content.