Primrose ES Attendance Boundary Review
Primrose ES is a small rural school with an On-The Ground (OTG) [operating] capacity of 377 pupil spaces and serviced by private well and septic system. In recent years, Primrose ES has experienced enrolment pressure and the current enrolment is 582 students (unofficial Sept 2023).
A Boundary Review Process has been started to resolve accommodation pressure at Primrose ES. A Boundary Review is a staff administrative process that provides the structure for reviewing a variety of accommodation options for resolving an issue with overcapacity or underutilized schools or when determining a new school boundary. Policy 320 – School Boundary Review
Any approved changes are expected to be implemented for the 2024-25 school year.
Beginning in September 2023 and involving:
How to Get Involved
- Have your say with the Primrose ES Boundary Review SURVEY (CLICK HERE). Note: Survey closes end of day December 3, 2023
- Email at [email protected] Please note while all emails received during the public process are reviewed by staff, individual responses will not be provided.
- There is an Opportunity for delegations (click here for procedure) at board meetings noted below.
- A Public Information Session will be held on November 22, 2023 between 6-8pm at CDDHS (CLICK HERE) for Details Note: Change in Location
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ Document *NEW* Note: This document will be updated on a regular basis.
- Finance & Facilities Committee: October 17, 2023 at 7pm
- Presentation of Initial Boundary Review Report
- Board Meeting: November 14, 2023
- Decision to commence Boundary Review process
- Opportunity for Delgations
- Finance & Facilities Committee: January 23, 2023 at 7pm
- Presentation of Final Boundary Review Report
- Board Meeting: January 30, 2023
- Opportunity for Delegations *New*
- Board Meeting: February 13, 2023
- Decision on Final Boundary Review Report
- Opportunity for Delegations
Reports, Presentations and Notices
- Initial Boundary Review Report
- Initial Boundary Review Presentation
- Letter To School Community
- Board Decision Resolutions – Nov 14th Board Meeting
All comments and feedback received during this process will be presented to Trustees in the Final Report for their consideration. Please be advised any feedback received through this process will become part of a public record redacted for any identifying or improper content.