If you are currently a student of UGDSB – Use myBlueprint.ca to enter your course selections for next year.
If you are new to the Upper Grand District School Board, please use one of the links below to choose your courses. We will also require the Student Registration Form, proof of birth and proof of residence. Students transferring from another high school will need a copy of their transcript and/or credit counselling summary – it helps greatly when creating a student timetable.
Schools do not collect or submit immunization records. Parents will be reminded to submit up to date immunization information to Public Health when registering their child for school. Public Health information regarding immunizations can be found at the following link, Wellington Dufferin Public Health Immunization Information.
If you have any questions, please call our Guidance Office at 519-941-0491, ext. 221
Course Selection Sheets for Grade 9 Students:
- Grade 9 Course Selection for Out of Board Students (Use this one if you went to a school outside of the Upper Grand in Gr 8 i.e. Caledon Central, St Benedict, St Andrew, etc.)
- Grade 10 Course Selection for Out of Board Students
- Grade 11 Course Selection for Out of Board Students
- Grade 12 Course Selection for Out of Board Students
- Grade 9CourseSelection (Use this form if you went to a UGDSB elementary school in Gr 8)
- Grade 10-12 use myBlueprint.ca to enter your choices or bring your Course Planning Guide with your choices indicated to Guidance
For ODSS Course Booklet:
For Complete Descriptions of Courses:
For information on e-learning:
For information on Dual Credit Courses:
For Information on Summer School: