Midterm Report Cards Available for Download
Your child(ren)’s Midterm Report is now available for viewing online. Please follow these steps to access the Midterm Report:
- Go to Wellington Heights Secondary School and click on the link to the UGDSB Parent/Guardian Portal.
- Click on the link for “Wellington Heights Secondary School” (linked in title) near the bottom of the list.
- Log onto the Maplewood ConnectEd Parent portal. Your Username is your email address used to create your Parent Portal account. You can create an account by using an email address that has been provided to the school.
- If you have multiple students in the Upper Grand District School board, once logged into the Parent Portal, use the dropdown menu to toggle between students. Select the student you wish to view and click on GO.
- Once the data is loaded, click on Personal > Multimedia. Click on the PDF link to view the progress report.
For students to login, visit the same website and use your own login and password ( Login: Username: first 5 letters of last name, first 3 letters of first name eg. SmithJoh, Password: OEN #)
*If you haven’t yet set up a Parent Portal account, use your email address (that received this email message) to create your Parent Portal Account by following the instructions on our Report Card Support Webpage.