Booking Guidance Appointments
As a result of COVID restrictions, we are unable to do face-to-face appointments. Don’t worry. We are still doing virtual appointments by phone or google meet!
You can only book appointments during your remote time. Please let your teacher know that you have an appointment.
You can book appointments with a guidance counsellor or someone in the Wellness Centre. If a guidance counsellor is booked up on a certain day, please feel free to check another counsellor to see if they have available times.
For the counsellors below, click on their name and you will be directed to an email. Please let them know why you want to see them, when you are available, and a phone number they can reach you.
|Ms. Chen (Social Worker)||Ms. Sealey (Child & Youth Couns.)|
- Click on the counsellor below whom you wish to meet with.
- You will be redirected to a calendar.
- Click on an appointment slot you want. If there are no time slots, you can choose another counsellor.
- A pop-up box will appear when you choose a time slot. In that pop-up box add:
- A brief description of what you wish to discuss (eg, personal, timetable changes, pathways planning etc.).
- A phone number where you can be reached. Very Important!
- Once you click “save” in the pop-up box, you will automatically be booked and the appointment will show up in your UGcloud google calendar. You will also receive a notification in your email with a google meet link.
Specialist High Skills Major
Student Success and Guidance
|Ms. Carolyn Frielink
ESL and International Students
Guidance Counsellor, Dept. Head
|Ms. St. Jean