The Upper Grand District School Board offers an extensive selection of summer learning opportunities for students. There are several summer school program options:
- Full credit courses (onsite for 18 days)
- New! 2018 Off-site Summer School Credits
- Summer Coop Program
- Summer Dual Credit Program
- e-Learning Summer Credits (18 days)
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- Literacy and/or Numeracy Support for Grade 7 & 8 Students
* Please note: students may only register for one summer school program and we do not offer “reach-ahead” credits for students currently finishing Grade 8.
|Wellington Centre for Continuing Education
1428 Gordon St. S.
Ph: (519) 836-7280
Fax: (519) 837-0244
|Dufferin Centre for Continuing Education
40 Amelia St.
Ph: (519) 941-2661
Fax: (519) 942-2353