Skip to Main Content

GCVI SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING-THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2023

The next School Council meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 28th at 6:30 pm.  The meeting will take place virtually and a link will be sent out on the day of the event. 

The guest speakers this week will be our Student Life & IB Coordinator, Angela Snell. Angela’s presentation will focus on best practices, tips and sharing of some resources for supporting your child in developing skills for success and preparing for upcoming evaluations & tests

Agenda: 

Guelph CVI School Council Meeting Agenda

Thursday September 28th, 6:30 – 7:30 pm

1. Welcome & Introductions.  Chair – Teresa Bain
  2. Student Voice – Student Senate
  3. Guest Speaker – Angela Snell – How to support your child with developing skills for success & preparing for evaluations & tests.
  4. Principal’s Report
  5. AOB

Next meetings:

○ Wednesday October 25th – PIC Event – CWDHS – 6:00 – 9:00 pm – “Inspiring Engagement With School Councils.”

○ Monday November 27th – 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Virtual GCVI School Council Meeting

Future School Council Meeting notes:

1) Submit agenda items to Chair (Teresa Bain at [email protected]) one week prior to meeting, if possible, OR add an item during Other School Council Business/Discussion at the beginning of the meeting.

2) You can raise topics for the next month’s agenda as well.

3) Please try to be aware of the Agenda topics and time, throughout the meetings.

4) Enter the Google meet with microphones off. Google Meet link will be published by James Cako on the day of the School Council Meeting and can be found on the school website.

Categories: News