SUMMER SCHOOL 2022
Summer school offers a selection of new credits from Grade 9 to 12. All programs are 18 days in length. Summer school classes begin at 8:30 a.m. sharp. Daily attendance is mandatory in all summer credit courses.
These credits are for Gr. 9 – 12 students:
- attempting a credit for the first time; or
- attempting a credit for the 2nd time because the initial mark was below 50%
Students cannot be registered in more than one summer school program in the same session (i.e. students cannot register for an elearning summer course and an onsite summer school course).
- Students currently attending an Upper Grand DSB secondary school will register for summer courses via myBlueprint.
- Secondary students attending school outside of Upper Grand DSB and adult learners who wish to attend summer school in the City of Guelph please use this Google form: https://forms.gle/HpV8SdKS8kGaBtN87.
- Secondary students attending school outside of Upper Grand DSB and adult learners who wish to attend summer school in the Town of Orangeville please use this Google form: https://forms.gle/B1HuHzhhFTDG7wf77.
Registration for Summer School 2022 is open Wednesday, February 2nd – Friday, June 17th.
The City of Guelph site for Summer School 2022 is John F. Ross CVI and the Dufferin County site for Summer School 2022 is the Grant Evans Education Centre in Orangeville.
For inquiries re: late registration please contact the Cont. Ed. Summer School office at 519-822-1426.
For eLearning summer courses (asynchronous and fully online), please contact Ms. Buck or Mr. Tremain to register.