Official ONTARIO STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS can be ordered by:
- Request for Ontario Transcript/Replacement Diploma Form Request For Transcript Form 2020
- Complete the form including;
- Maiden Name or Name while attending
- Name of School last attended in Upper Grand District School Board
- Final Year
- Contact phone number
- Date of Birth
- Email completed form to [email protected]
- Transcript fee will be $20 first copy (+ $5 additional transcript), payable by cash, cheque or money order payable to GCVI and must be received before the request is processed. To pay online please follow this link https://ugdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/31239/64/False/True
- Two pieces of government issued ID must be provided for Transcript requests or Education Verifications
- Please note that in-person pick up is not available at this time due to the school being closed to the public.
If you are applying to College and University Programs through OCAS or OUAC, your transcript is automatically requested as part of your Application.
- For the application to college, please access http://ontariocolleges.ca/
- For the application to university, please access http://www.ouac.on.ca/
- If you do not know your OEN Student Number, type zeros in that field
- Ensure your Date of Birth is entered correctly YYY/MM/DD and Previous Legal Last Name
- Your transcript fee of $20.00 will be added to your application fee and will be processed by credit card
Please allow time for processing when ordering a Transcript. If you attended GCVI prior to 1986, processing your request may take a few days to prepare.
For more details UGDSB > Board > Transcripts: https://www.ugdsb.ca/board/transcripts/