Applying to College?
Click on the links below for useful information on the college application process. If you have more questions please make an appointment with a guidance counsellor. The DEADLINE to apply to college for equal consideration is February 1, 2020!
CDDHS COLLEGE FAIR – November 12, 2019
*CDDHS will be hosting a College Fair on November 12th from 9:30 – 11am in the cafeteria. Representatives from many colleges will be available to answer questions and provide program information. Plan to attend!
Interested in becoming a Personal Support Worker (PSW)?
Some colleges, including Georgian College, are offering free tuition for this program
See following news story for more information:
You can explore various College & University programs on My Blueprint. Select the My Blueprint icon once you are signed into UGCLOUD. Click on “Post-Secondary” then “College & University.”
Do you want to go to college, BUT…
- Need some college level pre-requisite courses first?
- Feel like you need to bump up your skills first?
- Aren’t sure your marks are high enough for the program you are interested in?
- Want to focus on developing your work skills so you are ready for employment?
- Are interested in a trade & aren’t sure which one?
- Need to bump up your marks for a program in Health Sciences?
Click here to check out the 1 year “Pre-College” programs available at Ontario’s Colleges.
- www.ontariocolleges.on.ca The main website for students wishing to apply to college. Find a program, college and apply to college all on one website.
- College Institutes Association of Canadian Community Colleges. Information about colleges and programs across Canada
- On Transfer Ontario College University Transfer Guide. A guide for students wishing to move from college to university or university to continue their education. Outlines articulation agreements between institutions.
- http://whycollege.ontariocolleges.ca This website outlines the value of a college education.
- OntarioLearn Learn about and register for online college courses.