Community Resources & Support Services
Knowing anyone at CDDHS and in the community may need support, we want to remind students and parents about the resources available to you, if you’re looking for extra support for yourself, or worried about someone you care about. Please reach out.
Students are encouraged to Book a Guidance Appointment for support with social, emotional, mental health concerns or academic support. Students can also reach out to our school Social Worker, Jessica Brunton, at 519-925-3834 ext. 306.
As a reminder, if someone’s well-being is at immediate risk, call 9-1-1.
- COMPASS Distress Line: 1-888-821-3760
- Black Youth Helpline: 1-833-294-8650
- Indigenous Hope for Wellness Helpline: 1-855-242-3310
- Multilingual Distress Line: 1-877-298-5444; (TTY) 905-278-48-90, Languages served include English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu
- Naseeha Helpline/Muslim support line: 1-866-627-3342 (call) or 1-866-627-3342 (text)
- Trans peer support line: 1-877-330-6366
UGDSB Parent Website for Child, Youth & Family Well-Being
Click below to access a collection of fantastic resources to support parent & student well-being.