Applying to University?
Click on the links below for useful information on the university application process. If you have more questions please make an appointment with a guidance counsellor. The DEADLINE to apply to college for equal consideration is January 15, 2020!
- To view slides on the process of applying to university click here
- To read more about tips & tricks for applying click here
CDDHS UNIVERSITY FAIR – November 5, 2019
CDDHS will be hosting a University Fair the morning of November 5th from 9:30-11am in the cafeteria. Representatives from many universities will be available to answer questions and provide program information. Plan to attend!
CDDHS will also be hosting a College Fair the morning of November 12th in the cafeteria. Many colleges offer university degree programs.
University Fall Preview Days/Open Houses
We encourage students to visit prospective universities. Many universities hold open houses in the fall and spring.
You can explore various College & University programs on My Blueprint. Select the My Blueprint icon once you are signed into UGCLOUD. Click on “Post-Secondary” then “College & University.”
Universities offer undergraduate degrees, professional degrees and graduate degrees in a variety of areas.
There are 21 degree granting universities throughout Ontario. Applying to university this year? Check out the websites below.
- www.ouac.on.ca The Ontario University Application Centre is full of valuable information about applying to universities in Ontario. The central function of the OUAC is the processing of applications for admission to the provinces’ universities.
- ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca A listing of programs along with required courses and cut-off averages for all Ontario universities.
- www.cou.on.ca A central source of comprehensive and detailed information such as degrees awarded, first year tuition fees and ancillary fees for each of Ontario’s universities.
- UnivCan This website offers information about facilities, services and academic programs offered by universities in Canada.
- ON Transfer Ontario College University Transfer Guide: this guide provides information about collaborative post-secondary learning opportunities in Ontario. This includes agreements and collaborative programs that ensures continuous learning from college to university and university to college in Ontario.
- www.education411.com A source of information on Canada’s post-secondary network.