Public Health offering vaccination drop-in clinics for school staff, children and more
January 5, 2022
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) is offering drop-in opportunities for eligible individuals to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
The following residents can drop-in to any of WDGPH’s scheduled vaccination clinics listed on its website for a COVID-19 vaccine, no appointment needed.
- Children ages 5-11 for first or second dose (minimum of 21 day interval between doses, children must be at least 5 years old at the time of vaccination)
- Residents 12+ for a first or second dose
- Adults age 68 and older for a booster dose
- School staff and teachers for a booster dose, including bus drivers
- Child care educators and staff (including unlicensed care providers) for a booster dose
Remaining residents between the ages of 18 and 67 must have a scheduled appointment to receive a booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Book an appointment online or call 1-844-780-0202. Visit Booster dose eligibility for more information.
For more information from WDGPH and for information on upcoming clinic hours and locations, visit the WDGPH website.