Mental Health Support Line available this summer
June 16, 2022
Once again, the Upper Grand District School Board will provide a Mental Health Support Line this summer. The Summer Mental Health Support Line is 519-822-4420 ext. 588. Please note that this is not a crisis line.
If your child or youth needs mental health support over the summer, you or your youth can call the support line and leave a voicemail. There will be a Mental Health Clinician available and voicemails will be checked regularly from July 4 to August 31.
This is not a crisis line.
If your matter is time sensitive and you need support right away, please call:
- (CMHA) Here 24/7 at 1-844-437-3247 (Guelph/Wellington)
- DCAFS at 519-941-1530 (Dufferin)
Children and youth can also contact:
- kidshelpphone.ca, 1-800-668-6868, text 686868
- Compass Distress Line, 519-821-3760 (8am-10pm)
- LGBTQ+ Support Line, 226-669-3760 (8am-10pm)