School Board Elections
On Monday October 22, 2018, voters in Ontario will elect mayors, councillors, school board trustees and other elected officials in municipal elections held across the province.
The Upper Grand District School Board has ten elected trustee members who represent the municipalities within the counties of Dufferin and Wellington. Trustees are accountable to their communities and to the province for continuous improvement in the level of student achievement in their schools.
This webpage is your resource for information on school board elections in the October 2018 election:
- About School Board Trustees
- Voter Information
- Candidate Information
- List of Registered Candidates
- Maps: School Board Trustee Electoral Wards and Schools
- Links and Resources
- May 1, 2018: Nomination papers for school board elections can be filed
- July 27, 2018: Deadline to submit nomination papers
- Oct. 22, 2018: Election Day