Policy 305 Pupil Accommodation Review
It is the policy of the Upper Grand District School Board to support and provide direction necessary to achieve the board’s overall Vision, Guiding Principles and Strategic Plan priorities.
The UGDSB recognizes the need to undertake periodic Pupil Accommodation Reviews to ensure the effective use of student spaces and funding throughout the board. This ensures that the efficient use of space positively impacts on the board’s ability to deliver equitable and effective program offerings in environments across its jurisdiction that enhance learning opportunities and well-being for students.
- 305 Pupil Accommodation Review
- 305-A Pupil Accommodation Review Procedures Manual
- 305-A Appendix A School Information Profile
- 305-A Appendix B Board Staff Reports
- 305-A Appendix C Pupil Accommodation Review Minimum Timelines
- 305-A Appendix D Modified Accommodation Review Minimum Timelines
First adopted: June 2002
Revision history: March 2007, September 2013, June 2016