Policy 319 Community Planning and Facility Partnerships
It is the policy of the Upper Grand District School Board support and provide direction necessary to achieve the board’s overall Vision, Guiding Principles and Strategic Plan priorities.
Within the framework of its primary responsibility to support student achievement and safety, the UGDSB recognizes that facility partnerships can:
- reduce facility operating costs for school boards and governments;
- improve services and supports available to students;
- strengthen relationships between school boards, community partners and the public;
- maximize the use of public infrastructure through increased flexibility and utilization; and
- provide a foundation for improved service delivery for communities.
- 319 Community Planning and Facility Partnerships Policy Statement
- 319-A Community Planning and Facility Partnerships Procedures Manual
- 319-A Appendix A Facility Partnerships Partnership Project Application form
First adopted: April 2010 (former Facility Partnerships Policy)
Revision history: June 2016