Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
The board is making it easier than ever for you to recover your password. You can now reset, unlock, or change your password without having to contact the IT helpdesk!
Select one of the listed options.
I know my password and want to CHANGE my password
I forgot my password and want to RESET my password
- Does this work for edsmbli password reset?
- This does not apply to edsembli.
- Does this work to change my ugcloud password?
- This will change your ugcloud password, but you need to login with your UGDSB credentials.
- I don’t remember my password.
- Complete – reset my password
- Can I use a business telephone number?
- We do not recommend using a business number. The system uses the phone number to call or text. We would not want to send the information to someone else.
- You should use a phone number or email address you can easily access.
- Can I use a cell phone number?
- Can I install the Authentication application?
- Yes please! Installing the Microsoft Authenticator on your smartphone will make password recovery much easier.
- We do have plans to ensure everyone eventually has this installed. Thanks for considering be first to set it up.
- How do we know if we’ve already done it?
- In your, Security Infor page you will have some alternate contact methods defined.
- Then you can simply close the window.
I need more help!
Call the helpdesk at 519-822-4420 ext. 247