Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
The board is making it easier than ever for you to recover your password. You can now reset, unlock, or change your password without having to contact the IT helpdesk!
Step 1 – Enable the SSPR Service
The system can not reset your password unless you have already registered for the service. To complete the sign-up process by using your current working credentials (username and password) and by following these instructions Password Self-Service Instructions (PDF) and clicking on the link below.
After you have successfully registered, if you ever forget your password, you can reset it yourself. You can:
- Select “Can’t access your account?” on the sign in page to reset or unlock your account from any device, or
- Return to this page and complete Step 2
Step 2 – I have already registered and …
The system can only reset your password if you have already completed step 1. If you have registered and want to reset your password, follow the link below.
Step 3 – Finished
- Does this work for Maplewood password reset?
- This does not apply to Maplewood.
- Does this work to change my ugcloud password?
- This will change your ugcloud password, but you need to login with your UGDSB credentials.
- I don’t remember if I have already registered.
- You can rerun Step 1 – Enable the SSPR Service and add reset methods if the list is empty.
- I don’t remember my password.
- Complete Step 2 – reset my password
- Can I use a business telephone number?
- We do not recommend using a business number. The system uses the phone number to call or text. We would not want to send the information to someone else.
- You should use a phone number or email address you can easily access.
- Can I use a cell phone number?
- Can I install the Authentication application?
- Yes please! Installing the Microsoft Authenticator on your smartphone will make password recovery much easier.
- We do have plans to ensure everyone eventually has this installed. Thanks for considering be first to set it up.
- How do we know if we’ve already done it?
- In your, Security Infor page you will have some alternate contact methods defined.
- Then you can simply close the window.
I need more help!
Call the helpdesk at 519-822-4420 ext. 247