UGDSB Equity Plan
The Upper Grand District School Board’s Three-Year Equity Plan (2019-2022) drives our commitment to safe and inclusive practice.
The plan is divided into four main sections:
- Identify and Name Bias, Oppression and Racism through reflection, evidence, voice/feedback and data
- Build collaborative relationships to foster community and alignment
- Address and educate with accountable policies and practices
- Eliminate Bias, Oppression and Racism through disruption and action
To review the full Equity Plan, please see the documents below.
- UGDSB Equity Plan (2019-2022) (Updated Dec. 2020)
- UGDSB Equity Plan Progress Report (June 2021)
- Glossary of Terms to Support the UGDSB Equity Plan 2019-2022: Anti-Racism, Anti-Black Racism and Inclusion (PDF)
- Glossary of Terms to Support the UGDSB Equity Plan 2019-2022: Anti Oppression and Inclusion (PDF)